|Get Involved Today! Make
a Donation! Get
Paul Gallegos, Humboldt County District Attorney (6 mins)
Kaitlin-Sopoci-Belknap, Campaign Co-Manager for Measure T (19 mins)
John Bonifaz, Attorney and Founder of the National Voting Rights Institute (17 mins)
Measure T Needs YOU!
1. Donate to the Campaign. Measure T is financed entirely by grassroots support - please contribute now!
2. Volunteer at our Headquarters. We are in the office Monday-Thursday nights from 5:30-9:00pm. Help us identify supporters and answer questions for voters by phonebanking. Help us make teabags for outreach at events. Help us make door hangers for precinct walking. Hang out with other Measure T volunteers! Campaign headquarters: 350 E Street #102 (corner of 4th & E) in Eureka.
3. Delivering Door Hangers. Take a walk for Measure T - we'll give you a walking list and materials and you just leave literature at the door. You pick the town. No knocking or talking required! Monday-Sunday, anytime.
4. Precinct Walking. Talk to your neighbors! SWe'll give a training and then you can do it with a group, a partner, or on your own. Group precinct walking will happen mostly on the weekends and some weeknights in the evening.
5. Tabling. Monday-Friday, lunch hour or 5-7pm or Saturday and Sunday 11am-1pm. Eureka & Arcata Co-ops, or the grocery store of your choice.
6. Farmer's Market Outreach. Saturdays, 10am-noon in Arcata. Help us hand out literature and information. (Other Farmer's Markets are starting up in May, if you want to get the word out in other towns, let us know).
7. Write a Letter to the Editor. Why do you support Measure T? Help undecided voters make up their minds, let them know why Humboldt County needs Measure T - the Opinion page is the most frequently read part of a newspaper.
8. Put a Measure T Yard Sign in Your Yard. Sign up here for a sign, we'll even bring it to you and install it in your yard.
9. Spread the Word. Host a houseparty to tell your friends and neighbors about Measure T and to help raise funds for the campaign.
10. Yard Sign Installation. Put up yard signs. Installation for Measure T signs is easy - no stakes or drills required.Please contact our Volunteer Coordinator David if you can help with any of these important tasks: david@VoteLocalControl.org or 444-0407.
Humboldt County Leaders Endorse Measure T!
Democratic Party of Humboldt County
Green Party of Humboldt County
Central Labor Council of Humboldt and Del Norte Counties
American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees (AFSCME) Local #1684
Building and Construction Trades of Humboldt and Del Norte Counties
Carpenters Union Local #751
Operating Engineers Union Local #3 AFL-CIO
Paul Gallegos, Humboldt County District Attorney
Peter LaVallee, Eureka Mayor
Chris Kerrigan, Eureka City Council
Dave Meserve, Arcata City Council
Harmony Groves, Arcata City Council
Paul Pitino, Arcata City Council
Bob Ornelas, Former Arcata Mayor
Connie Stewart, Former Arcata Mayor
Elizabeth Conner, Former Arcata City Council
Julie Fulkerson, Former Humboldt County Board of Supervisors
... and hundreds of other individuals and local businesses! Join us today!
Learn more about Measure T in a Pros and Cons Video, produced by Eileen McGee (51 mins)
Humboldt Coalition for Community Rights